Decorative Wire Mesh
For Use in Home & Garden
In the past century, woven wire mesh has transformed from a basic manufacturing staple to a versatile material with endless creative applications. For example, decorative mesh is being used in innovative furniture, sculptures that complement gardens as well as home interiors, window screens that keep insects at bay, and in fireplaces, and cabinetry.
Choosing the Best Mesh for Your Project
Decorative metal mesh has a lot to offer. It can last for years without rusting, especially if it's galvanized or “plated.” Depending on the metal type, the maintenance needed to keep mesh looking bright is minimal compared to other materials. Plus, woven wire mesh is flexible and is often easy to shape and cut for any range of uses.
- Antique bronze finish (economical and lustrous brownish red)
- Antique brass finish (economical and lustrous brownish yellow)
- Flat-wire for cabinets, entertainment centers, and various home features
- Diagonal for garden trellises, home decor, and other applications
- Pure brass, pure bronze, and stainless for high-end and outdoor work
Select your favorite mesh below and get a quote for cut-to-size panels
Use our new Quote Widget to generate an instant quote for cutting panels into pieces of desired sizes.
- Brass decorative mesh is used almost exclusively indoors.
- Will compliment other brass decorative accents in home decor.
- Note pure brass wire mesh is the color of a "new key".
- It will tarnish over time.
- Plated styles have an antique finish protected with a clear coat lacquer.
Stainless steel wire mesh is the most popular type of metal mesh. A wide range of industries choose it for its corrosion resistance and strength, but as time goes by, many are embracing the material for more creative uses as well. Stainless decorative wire mesh is in high demand for interior designers, architects, DIYers, grafting enthusiasts, gardeners, and landscapers. The material is flexible, making it ideal to shape and cut for a range of projects. It's fashionable and practical at the same time.
Stainless Steel Mesh Applications
Thanks to its versatility, stainless has a lot to offer many projects. Here are a few things that wouldn't be the same without stainless steel woven mesh:
- Room partitions
- Radiator covers
- Light fixtures
- Vintage and custom automotive grills
- Handmade paper
The type of metal mesh to choose depends on the project. In craft papermaking, for instance, brass is soft but may discolor, so stainless mesh is a sturdy alternative. Stainless steel wire mesh is often essential for automotive enthusiasts who work with custom and antique cars and can be used in car grills. TWP Inc.’s knuckled "Bravo" mesh is reminiscent of some BMWs and Jaguar Motor cars inspired the smooth "Alpha" mesh. Choose the electropolished version to avoid any possibility of any surface discoloration or rust when used in demanding on-the-road use.
Stainless mesh comes in a variety of surface coatings and weaves to suit any design, from rustic to contemporary. With hundreds of combinations, there is a perfect style for any decorative project, indoors or out.View all