Lasers are a highly accurate, efficient, and economical way to produce wire mesh parts. The material does not move during cutting therefore problems with skewing are avoided. Also, complex shapes and holes near the part’s edges may be cut with ease. TWP stocks and specializes in wire mesh/wire cloth. We offer in house laser cutting and offer the following services:
- No tooling charges
- The maximum part size is 48 inches x 48 inches
- Typical tolerances +/-0.005”
- Quantities from 1 to 100,000 parts
- Lead time: 5-7 days
- First article inspection
- We can work from your .DWG and .DXF files, sketch or written description.
- Thermobond™ non-fray edging ( available on fine meshes )
- Minimal edge discoloration, HAZ
- ISO 9001 certified for laser fabrication
MESH MATERIALS WHICH MAY BE LASER-CUT:
- Stainless Steel
- Plain Steel
- Sintered Stainless Steel
- Our Decorative Styles Too!
We also make high accuracy, stamped mesh parts using automated stamping machines.