Choose a Material & Calculate Your Disc Price Now
Stamping (“blanking”) is the most economical method for fabricating precise discs and simple flat shapes. Most of our mesh discs are stamped out from rolls of mesh.
Since our first mesh cutting machine was installed in 1972, TWP has continually been improving its wire mesh stamping process and equipment.
What we offer:
- Production utilizing high speed stamping machines
- Very accurate disc diameters ( +/- .002 inch)
- Video comparator measurement available
- XRF material verification available
- Full traceability
- Short or Long runs
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Discs with an ID hole ( donuts)
- Maximum diameter 6 inches
- Instant quotes, drawings, part numbers
Note: We can also laser cut complex shapes.
We stock our mesh and cut our mesh under the same roof.
Other ways to order:
Email a description or drawing of your part to email@example.com
Fax your drawings to: 510-548-3073.
Mail a sample of your current part to us.
Choose a mesh from the list above and have a quote in one minute.
2831 Tenth St.